Spot exotic birds as you stroll along the tree-laden pathways, emerging from the lush foliage of the tropical surroundings.
Amaya Lake at Dambulla
- Kap Ela, Kandalama, Dambulla, Sri Lanka
- Tel. +94 66 4461500
- Fax. +94 66 2286932
- View The Map
Set on the tranquil banks of the magnificent Kandalama Lake, this showpiece resort captures the essence of Sri Lankan design, culture and tradition. Enjoy lush tropical gardens against a dramatic backdrop while uplifting, catchy raban melodies welcome you.
- There is nothing this resort could improve upon. Nothing. It is perfect.
- This is where managers/owners of all the other aspiring 4* resorts, wherever they are in the world, should visit to discover what it means to provide 'top level customer service.
- I challenge you to have a better vacation anywhere else!
- Four Amaya Resorts and Spas properties win Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. Thank you fans!! Thank you...
- Sit back on a comfortable chair and take in the panorama of luxuriant gardens while you sip a tantalizing cocktail...
- Wild Trails by Amaya - Featured on Financial Times
- Forget 4 star - this hotel is 10 star! If you want to be treated like royalty, stay here!
- ...Amaya Lake Dambulla is in a class by itself. We can't wait to go back to Amaya Lake for our 21st!
- The service, room and overall experience was unparalleled and we highly recommend this resort to our friends and family!!
- Trip Advisor
Take advantage of a valuable resort offers.
services & amenities
- Bird watching
- Swimming pool
- Elephant safaris
- Barge boat rides
- Shopping boutique
- Jungle trekking
- Palm reading
- Bullock cart rides
- Conference facilities
- See all services & amenities
What kind of traveller are you?
Escape to a resort brimming with activities - from shopping to tennis,
from elephant safaris to bird watching. Choose from a spectrum of
options, designed to appeal to a wide range of travellers from those
adventurous at heart to those with a yearning to be pampered.
Tucked away in the unspoilt surroundings of Sri Lanka, Amaya Lake wraps you in a tropical paradise. Visit the island's villages, pamper yourself with revitalizing treatments and unveil its rich heritage.
Join hands together in matrimony at a venue steeped in elegance and culture - whether you envision a classic intimate ceremony or an extravagant event.
Anyone who visits Sri Lanka will quickly learn that Sri Lankans hold a special place in their hearts for elephants. Learn more about these gentle creatures.